Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Last Great Text

Sent on 12/31/11...
"I love you more than life itself. When I said marry me I meant it... I mean it. You make me happy on this whole new level...
And you make me want to spend my life trying to do the same for you!
:) I've had a good time with you so far on ur vacation. Thankyou."

Never waste time being mad, or angry, or playing games with someone you love. You don't know when you won't have them anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment