Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Monday, January 2, 2012

You're Gone...

I can't begin... I'm lost. You Really were my world... and you're gone. I don't know what to to. It hurts to breathe knowing that I'll never hear you say I love you... You've had my heart since we met. I was your first kiss.... Things were hard. But We were always there for each other. I just want you back.... I'm crying right now. I'll watch out for your twin, like I told you I would. I'll be strong. I just feel like... A piece of me is dead. I need you. You were my better half. I love you.
"I love you. There's alot in my life I'm unsure of, so much I don't know. But I know that one thing. I love you, without a doubt."
-Frankie Rae Baker

Frankie Rae, 1994-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment