Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Apology... Sort of

I want to start by saying that I'm truly sorry to the people that I've hurt, neglected, or simply treated wrongly in the past. I'd love to tell you I'm a different man now, or that I've changed. I'd love to, but can't. I am the same person now that I was 2, 5, even 9 years ago (Moved to Texas around that time, before then, I was different). I've always just been me, I haven't changed much for the most part. I've been goofy, and I joke a lot, and I've always been one to do things in spite of people. I also acknowledge that there's been times where I used people. I would use them, I'd toy with feelings, then I'd leave them alone before I got attached myself, and for that I do apologize. It was wrong of me, but at the same time, it wasn't all my fault, and I won't burden the blame in it's entirety. Anyone who I did that to, I told them I wasn't good. I would say that they didn't want to get involved because I'm a runner, but they wouldn't listen. There have been few people in my life that I haven't run from. If you were someone i did, I hope you understand that that's my nature. Anyway, Sorry. Have a Nice Life

"We run away all the time to avoid coming face to face with ourselves."
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment