Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Updated Life

So, I haven't posted anything for a while.
What's new... hmm...
Well, I'm trying to go to Japan in the Spring. That's kind of exciting, and I really hope I get to go. My GPA is currently just under the minimum, so we'll see, I guess.
What else, I'm on the Multimedia staff for a student run newspaper. This works perfectly for me, because, and I'm not going to lie here, I'm a pretty bad writer. I practice, but yeah, I'm not the one.
What else... I'm single now. I don't really know how I feel about that. I enjoyed spending time with my girlfriend, and now I have all these memories and residual feelings combined with the knowledge that I haven't really changed. Even if she wanted me back, I don't know if I could, because I really want her to be happy, and if I don't think that I'm yet at the point where I could be what she wanted, and wouldn't it be selfish and irrational to force it? Then I think about what it could be and I don't want to be rational.
But I will. Because it's important to be good to my future self. And who knows, maybe our future selves will click again. Maybe I'll find someone else who makes me feel complete. Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment