Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Sorry

Mittens, I'm so sorry. Please don't let this be the end. I love You. We all love you. I got angry and impulsive and I didn't think about the consequences of my actions. Please don't leave. LB is Bawling. Randy and Lizzy are Afraid somethings wrong with Us. Our pillow is soaked and We now have a massive headache. We love you so much it's crazy. We don't want anyone else. Just You. We're trying to be better for you cause we know we're effin things up the way We are now. Just love us... Please? I'm sorry.... Sweet dreams Beautiful...
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. --C.S. Lewis"
-Puck

No comments:

Post a Comment