Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Knocking on the door...

I'm not sure about who I am. I'm crazy... and unsure... moody and bitter sometimes.... I can be a real Ass.... And for a genius, I'm pretty stupid... But We love you... And You make Us feel complete and right, and perfect... and We aren't going anywhere. We're gonna stand by you, even when you ignore Us, or cast Us off. Cause We know you love Us just as much. And You say you're crazy.... Who isn't? We know We are... heck, We had to split our personalities just to keep things together. But the trick is knowing how to let yourself go sometimes.... We love you. Sweet dreams baby...
"A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key."
~Paul Valéry,Mauvaises pensées et autres, 1942

No comments:

Post a Comment