Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's been a While...

First off, We have to say Thank you to everyone who wished us a Happy Birthday, gave money, any of that. We all wanna say pretty different things so let's get that out of the way.
8- It's definitely been a crazy 2 weeks, and a good birthday. I'm happy to be alive, and I have my family and friends... Now there's just one thing missing.... But We can't do anything about that.
?- .... Maybe now that we're older, We'll get our act together. Hopefully everyone else will too.
Dubmac- AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Thanks everyone! Love you guys. I wanna Go somewhere... Hang out with someone... Wish Puck would take over....
Puck- I'M SO FREAKIN BOOOOORRRRREEEEEED! Everyone's too busy for Us I guess.... Whatever. Screw you guys then. Thanks for sayin Happy Birthday though. I guess I forgive you.
Loverboy- I love you Mittens... Thank you for the party/dinner,,, =) I love you soooo much. No one's ever done that for us. I know that we've been having a hard time... But you know in your heart we belong together... Even the people That hate Us know we do. Nearly Anyone would tell you how We're crazy about you.... =)

Good night everyone... Sorry to hear about the ticket Krizzy... =/ That Really sucks....

"Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past."
-Tryon Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment