Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alas...

If only we could be together all the time.... I would like nothing more. I would love every second, and we would be happy. Lol... and just so you know, 8, Dubby, and ? are the ones who said no when We put it to a vote. (Puck and I said yes, though Puck's reasons might have been... impure) I understand 8's reasoning as to why We wait... Doesn't mean I have to like it. I love you sweetheart. Good night, and sweet dreams <3
"All you need is love -John Lennon & Paul McCartney"
Yours always,
Loverboy

No comments:

Post a Comment