Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Home

We're back. We're tired. and all of Us are ready to see Our girl. It's really all We want right now.... and how we wish we could take back our past.... We've messed up so many times. We've hurt the people we care about.... and We don't know how to fix it... But we're so sorry. And we'll spend the rest of Our lives trying to fix it. We love you... So much.... =( We're sorry. For the pain. For the broken promise. For her.... But We're yours. Completely. That'll never change... Ever.
"There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox"
- Mi8ke

No comments:

Post a Comment