Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confusion...

Why? I know We aren't good at communicating. Everyone knows that. Yes, 8 can take over for a minute and impress and persuade (Stupid, manipulative snake...), but when cornered, We spaz. All of Us. So We shy from situations like that. But I'm the "emo" one? because I Don't lie to the outside world? Screw the outside world. The only one of Us I really kind of can stand is Puck. He's Dangerous... He'll say forget you to your face. But He's also cocky and arrogant. And selfish. Yeah, I hate most people, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I'd jump off a building to save someone else. But the reason I'm out like this is because of Our family.... They're Probably the cause We came to exist. Definitely me. Our dad has a direct connection to me.... he can break me. it almost makes me hate him...
Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire. -Kurt Tucholsky quotes”
 - ?

No comments:

Post a Comment