Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summary

ok, so we leave in the morning. While this trip won't be my favorite trip ever (?'s comment was, "This blew."), it was good to see Our dad. but now it's over. I should be asleep. I'm the one that's gonna have to drive. The other's never want to get up early. I mean, it's not like I like to be the stick in the mud. I love to have fun, but there's stuff that has to be done. No one else is gonna do it, so I have to. But whatever.... everything works out in the end. Good night, and sweet dreams mittens
"Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. -Robert H. Schuller"
- 8

No comments:

Post a Comment