Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh my gooooooosh!

Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x. Alienware M17x.
I WANT THIS LAPTOP!!!!! This would be my dream laptop. The price hurts Our soul (And pockets) however. At $2000.00, this laptop costs more than Our car. I know what you're saying: "Dubmac, why would you need such an expensive laptop? That seems just kind of..... dumb." and to you I say, "LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" Don't hurt my dream. I already have to deal with 8 telling me to "be realistic", and Puck and ? messing with me. They're just jealous. the Alienware M17x is THE best of the best. and I may never get it.... But let Me at least dream....
"We are not only less reasonable and less decent in our dreams... we are also more inteligent, wiser and capable of better judgment when we are asleep than when we are awake.  ~Erich Fromm"

-Dubmac

No comments:

Post a Comment