Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Loverboy's Midnight Rambling

I'm in charge most nights (which probably explains why we don't get much sleep...). I can never sleep much cause my mind is always racing on the most important thing I can think of. Ya, Dubby is probably thinking about theoretic ways to create perpetual energy or a video game concept that will make millions, but I'm thinking about her. She's amazing. <3 and she's mine. I'm hers, for sure. We all are, even ?, who I think probably hates everyone. But back to her, she's THE one. like, i didn't believe in destiny, or fate, or whatever you want to call it... until i met her. I hope and pray that everybody on earth can find someone who can make them feel even half as happy as she makes me. Correction, as she makes Us.
UGH..... We all wish we were with her, but I miss her the most. I love her smile, and the way she gets shy. how she looks when she falls asleep on me, I even love her snore :) i love the way she smells too. It's intoxicating. I like the way maroon 5 said it: "I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun " lol... She makes me Us babble like an idiot sometimes. She can make ? smile when he's flippin out. I love her, but more than that, We're in love with her.
Ugh.... UT is going to be a hard first year.... but we'll get through it. She's smart though. She might end up in Harvard. She can do it... she can do anything. I should go, I'm supposed to be letting us rest so we can go to the mall in the morning. We (Us and the family) went today, but We forgot Our wallet (I blame 8, He's so forgetful and impatient.) ok.... I'm gonna go before they all get grumpy. I love you Mittens. Remember, "Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream
- Anonymous"
-Loverboy

No comments:

Post a Comment