Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hi

Well, this is the first entry, so i figure i'd start things off light.We (I'll sometimes use we means all 5 of the split personalities) are in Atlanta, GA visiting our dad. He's kind of crazy, but even when we're mad at him, we still love him. Actually, we wish we were in Nebraska (Crazy, right? lol). Our Favorite person is there with her family. She's the only thing Loverboy talks about. For legal purposes, we'll call her Mittens. ? and Puck just want to be out of here (though for different reasons), 8 gets that we need to spend time with our dad, despite our own desires, and Dubmac's just happy that he's able to get on the internet. (We understand that the split personality thing might get confusing, so we'll try to color cordinate) We all love you Mittens, and we miss you. Hope that you're having a good time. <3

1 comment:

  1. I happen to know mittens misses all of you guys a whole bunch

    ReplyDelete