Welcome... i guess? =)

This is where I write about my life and (hopefully) figure out something about myself. I talk about what issues matter to me, from death and racism all the way to music and Childish Gambino.
I have 5 main personae (personas? idk, 5 split personalities) that I speak from: Puck, 8, Dubmac, Loverboy, and "?". They occasionally don't even agree on the same issues. ;)
Each identity is a facet of who I am. Each has a voice, an idea, a way of thinking. They're all important, and they make up who I am. So if you care to, read. Enjoy. Piece together my life, comment, follow, and learn about the real Mi8ke. Have fun ;)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let's do this!

Ok, We didn't sleep much, but that's ok. It's tha last day in the ATL and I'm ready to do something. I've been sooooo flipin bored. We're going somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere. 8 is trying to plan it out but life is an adventure. Let's start going already. Who needs plans? (oh and LB said, I love you mittens. and that he had a dream about you.) Ok, I think 8 is ready. Finally, Let's go have some fun =)
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives -Drake"
- Puck

No comments:

Post a Comment